Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Nice 2001 for Sale - SC, GA, FL

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 01:15 PM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Nice 2001 for Sale - SC, GA, FL

Selling my daily driver which is a 2001 6 speed LS1 with HUD.

The car is in incredible shape.

It really needs nothing, just had a major tune up.

The car will be wet sanded and waxed prior to sale.

Pretty much fully loaded. Rims are perfect, absolutely zero curb rash.

Car is available in SC, GA or Florida. NADA has it at $16,525. I want to sell it so I can start driving my C6.

Selling for $15,500.

Make an offer!

Good Tires, new brakes, ( Original fronts replaced at 95,000) new battery, new water pump at 85,000 miles, New Alternator, New Plugs, New Wires, Intake Service, headlight gears etc, ABS/Traction Unit (lifetime warranty) Mobil 1 Frequent Oil Changes, Transmission Fluid Changed, brake fluid changed etc.

I will put up all of the photos once its detailed but it is in really nice shape. Most cars, I have sold here have sold very quickly. It will be ready to be driven away in a few weeks. Adult driven and driven fairly easy. Mostly highway miles - 106,000 mileage Any questions ask. This is a beautiful condition vette for a driver and would make a good first Vette. I am replacing it with a C6 Corvette. I'm honest and been driving Corvettes for almost 20 years. Like to see someone get the car who would appreciate it and take care of it on its journey to 200,000 miles. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images  

Last edited by xlr8nflorida; 08-20-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:51 AM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

I have had a bunch of PM's regarding the car. Hopefully I'll get it detailed and put up all the photos in the next few weeks.

This car is negotiable but I have had alot of offers in the 11 and 12 range.

I feel given the condition of this cars paint/interior, rims and new parts and service, that this car is worth more than that. I am more than willing to negotiate price to make room for a new Corvette but I'm not going give it away at rock bottom pricing. If the interior or exterior were rough and car had a bunch of issues and bad carfax report than it might be a different story.

Thanks for looking.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:43 PM
RidgeRunner0207
Pro

Received 189 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by xlr8nflorida
I have had a bunch of PM's regarding the car. Hopefully I'll get it detailed and put up all the photos in the next few weeks.

This car is negotiable but I have had alot of offers in the 11 and 12 range.

I feel given the condition of this cars paint/interior, rims and new parts and service, that this car is worth more than that. I am more than willing to negotiate price to make room for a new Corvette but I'm not going give it away at rock bottom pricing. If the interior or exterior were rough and car had a bunch of issues and bad carfax report than it might be a different story.

Thanks for looking.
It looks clean, but age and miles are effecting your price.

Its not that is is not nice, its that is going on 15 years old and over 100K miles.

Good Luck
Old 08-18-2015, 06:26 PM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

Here are some additional photos: I have been real busy so these are photos unwashed and have not had car detailed yet. Orange spots are reflection from the sun, not paint defect.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:49 AM
xlr8nflorida
Race Director

Ttt

Get notified of new replies

To Nice 2001 for Sale - SC, GA, FL

Quick Reply: Nice 2001 for Sale - SC, GA, FL