Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Headlight vacuum actuators

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 04:56 PM
Pmccooey
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 100 Likes on 89 Posts
Default Headlight vacuum actuators

Have the set of vacuum actuators I removed from my 69. I had these tested, sandblasted and painted black when I was rebuilding my car. I switched to electric and never used these. They were on the car for the two years it was getting built. Can be blasted back to natural finish. $40 + shipping

All parts I have available are pieces I have left over from my 69 build. I have been on the forum for years while I built my 69 from the frame up. These are boxes of left over pieces that i either bought extra, got from donor car to build mine, or extra parts I got from others when buying large pieces locally. They were all originally purchased for personal use on my car.

Old 02-28-2021, 01:02 PM
Sting9876
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Want to buy headlight actuators

Originally Posted by Pmccooey
Have the set of vacuum actuators I removed from my 69. I had these tested, sandblasted and painted black when I was rebuilding my car. I switched to electric and never used these. They were on the car for the two years it was getting built. Can be blasted back to natural finish. $40 + shipping

All parts I have available are pieces I have left over from my 69 build. I have been on the forum for years while I built my 69 from the frame up. These are boxes of left over pieces that i either bought extra, got from donor car to build mine, or extra parts I got from others when buying large pieces locally. They were all originally purchased for personal use on my car.

I want to buy these if still available. Shipping to 48348 zip code
Old 02-28-2021, 03:08 PM
Sting9876
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Want to buy headlight actuators

Originally Posted by Pmccooey

I want to buy these if still available. Shipping to 48348 zip code
Old 02-28-2021, 04:24 PM
Pmccooey
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 100 Likes on 89 Posts

These are sold. I have one other set in another thread

Get notified of new replies

To Headlight vacuum actuators

Quick Reply: FS: Headlight vacuum actuators