C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F.A.S.T. EZ-EFI; is anyone using this yet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 09:29 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 234 Likes on 143 Posts
Toronto Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by Sweet19
Hey man very nice set up its nice to see attention to detail espicially on the red headed C3 cars lol. Question for ya... did u make the fuel line hook ups or buy them? They look almost like a factory set-up like thats how it should have came very nice. Im running an MSD Atomic on mine and still debating on how to run the lines to make it pretty ....deff not using the cheap rubbber hose in the kit im going to AN the whole set-up
Thanks for the compliment; I do pay attention to the details.

I did indeed fabricate all the stainless hard lines using 37 degree flares for an all AN fitting system.

Originally Posted by proudflesh
Apparently I was not clear enough for some of you.
Apparently, you don't have a clear grasp on reading comprehension; the member you replied to clearly states that he is running the MSD Atomic EFI system, not the FAST system. Also, his "attention to detail" comment is about my install, not the FAST system. Go ahead, go back and read his post again.

I am the original poster of this thread, and I have been running the FAST EZ-EFI V-1.0 system with absolutely no problems for about 5 years now. It has been one of the best mods I have ever done to my car, and I would do it again without hesitation. It's too bad it didn't work out so well for you.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:08 AM
sh454
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MSD wiring and FAST EZ EFI

Hi,if you have the MSD box behind the passenger dash board how did you route all the cables so you avoid the noise interference from them??

Regards
Stefan

Quick Reply: F.A.S.T. EZ-EFI; is anyone using this yet?