Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1981 C3 FS in Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2024, 03:12 PM
nspctr01
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1981 C3 FS in Texas

I unfortunately have to sell my 81 corvette. The engine has been completely rebuilt with all new internals and punched 30 over, ECM has been removed and replaced with HEI distributor and new Edelbrock carb and intake. Engine has less than 100 miles on it. Lots of new parts including but not limited to interior, aluminum radiator with dual fans, new Cooper tires, upper and lower control arm bushings, brakes etc. The T tops that are on it are from a early C3 model but I have the correct glass ones in storage. It does need a couple of small things to finish such as installing the wiper motor and linkages, complete the transition of vacuum to electric headlights (miata motors), install door panels and reinstall radio. maybe a couple of other minor things I could be forgetting.
The paint is about a 7.5 out of 10 and has a couple scrapes but nothing major. I'm asking $10,750 which is way less than what I have in it. Excuse the pics as the car is dirty even though it stays covered. Located in San Antonio Tx, and POMS
Thanks

Old Today, 03:10 PM
427SIXPACK
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 496 Likes on 292 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

May I suggest a full detail ( that will go a long way ) & more interior pics ? You never get a second chance to make a first impression !

GLWS

Quick Reply: FS: 1981 C3 FS in Texas