Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: WTB modified C4 in Florida area

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 01:34 PM
racemont
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB modified C4 in Florida area

I'm looking to buy a modified C4 in the Florida area. Lingenfelter conversion or something like that.
Thanks
Old 12-07-2018, 01:57 PM
LTxDave
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

I have a 383 LT4 with AFR eliminator heads and a host of other stuff. Body is high miles, but the drivetrain (engine, trans, and rear end) is very low mile. I'd probably sell it in the $12k range if someone was interested. I'm in NW Florida about an hour west of Tallahassee.

Here's a link to an ad I posted a while back, haven't really been looking to sell it lately but saw your WTB post and figured you might be interested.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
Old 12-07-2018, 02:10 PM
racemont
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you ever drag raced it? Or had it on the dyno? I'm about 4.5 hrs away from you.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:59 PM
LTxDave
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

No, I have not drag raced it. I honestly could not get this car to perform the way it can without a lot of track time and I have not had spare time to do that for the past ten years, unfortunately.

I have not put it on a dyno either. The specs for the engine and cam are in the ad. I imagine you could get some fairly accurate estimates about what its capable of with that info.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB modified C4 in Florida area

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB modified C4 in Florida area