Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: 19" IFORGED Aero's or HRE's......

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 02:37 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default WTB: 19" IFORGED Aero's or HRE's......

Anybody have a nice set of crome or maybe High polished Iforged's or HRE's. I figure the Iforged will be a little more resonable price wise. Any help would be appreciated, My car needs a little flash, It's got all go and now show, which is kinda cool sometimes, but lets face it, I'm not really fooling anyone, the damn thing sounds like a hurricane! :o
Old 09-25-2004, 03:44 PM
niphilli2
Drifting

Received 152 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by 3XBlack6spd
Anybody have a nice set of crome or maybe High polished Iforged's or HRE's. I figure the Iforged will be a little more resonable price wise. Any help would be appreciated, My car needs a little flash, It's got all go and now show, which is kinda cool sometimes, but lets face it, I'm not really fooling anyone, the damn thing sounds like a hurricane! :o

From a quality standpoint try and find some HREs no question....It is a crap shoot with iForged wheels...They are beautiful wheels IF you can get them, and if you do get them no guarantees that they will be true. If you are willing to roll the dice iForged has a group buy going on over on z06vette.com

BTW: How many PSI on the vortech setup...very impressive #s
Old 09-25-2004, 03:55 PM
C54CSTER
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a set of 18"/19" IForged Evolutions that I'm going to be selling in about a week. They are fully polished. Mint condition. Wrapped with Pirelli P-Zeros. The entire set has about 2k to 3k miles. I can post a link to pictures if you're interested.

BTW, the quality of IForged is definitely up to that of HRE, actually a bit better. Yes, I waited several months to have these made.

Last edited by C54CSTER; 09-25-2004 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:06 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Originally Posted by niphilli2
From a quality standpoint try and find some HREs no question....It is a crap shoot with iForged wheels...They are beautiful wheels IF you can get them, and if you do get them no guarantees that they will be true. If you are willing to roll the dice iForged has a group buy going on over on z06vette.com

BTW: How many PSI on the vortech setup...very impressive #s
Thanks for the reply, I am familiar with both HRE and Iforged, I think the quality is very close, especially once you factor in the price! anyway, I like the deep lip on the IForged, and I can only get that if I spend a million bucks on the new "R"'s from HRE.
Anyway I am Running 8psi on the vortech with the cog drive, It is tunned very conservative, I could probably get another 40horse to the wheels, but its not worth the risk, for now anyway! and BTW that number is actually 559.5 and it was 90 degrees and humid out!!! On a Mustang Dyno, Which from what I understand usually will give you a lower number than a Dynojet. But than again Dyno's don't win races, so we'll see what she does at the track on Saturday.

Last edited by 3XBlack6spd; 09-25-2004 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:07 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Originally Posted by C54CSTER
I've got a set of 18"/19" IForged Evolutions that I'm going to be selling in about a week. They are fully polished. Mint condition. Wrapped with Pirelli P-Zeros. The entire set has about 2k to 3k miles. I can post a link to pictures if you're interested.

BTW, the quality of IForged is definitely up to that of HRE, actually a bit better. Yes, I waited several months to have these made.
I'd love to see them, and if you want PM a price.
Thanks in advance.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:33 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Ttt
Old 09-25-2004, 07:52 PM
ALLKAR
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

Not polished & I don't know if you saw them earlier, but......
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=885829
Old 09-25-2004, 08:05 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Originally Posted by ALLKAR
Not polished & I don't know if you saw them earlier, but......
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=885829
Thanks for the reply, but not what I'm looking for, I like the Deep lip n the rear, and a simple 5 spoke design.......Plus a little heavy in the $$$
Old 09-27-2004, 05:07 PM
3XBlack6spd
Drifting

Bump!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: 19" IFORGED Aero's or HRE's......

Quick Reply: WTB: 19" IFORGED Aero's or HRE's......