C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biggest Mistake of my life

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2001, 12:31 AM
426 Hemi
Safety Car

Received 621 Likes on 418 Posts

Default Re: Biggest Mistake of my life (Nick k)

And I thought all the big mistakes were made in the backseat! :eek:

[Modified by 426 Hemi, 4:33 AM 10/12/2001]
Old 10-12-2001, 08:08 PM
molon labe
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Biggest Mistake of my life (Shinobi's97)

I dont know man.....I think I would let her go (the girl that is)......you will never forget this and it will come up in every fight. Your Vette assures at least another 3" extension of your wee-wee (at least thats what all the women tell me at work, I always assure them the extra 3" is not needed) whether you need it or not. Dude whats uppppppppp dont every let your chick do a burn out in your car (dont you watch "the man show"). Doing burn outs is our thing, it is one of the fundamental events that helps keep in touch with our primal manliness. I am afraid that we as men have been subjected to far to much feminism in our society, I am truly sorry for you that you are having to ask other men on this forum about whether or not your girlfriend could have screwed up your Vette because you let her do a burn out. But we all make mistakes and are often subject to forces that women put on us, so that we may access the amusement park. You really left yourself open for this one dude. :smash: :cheers: :cool: :chevy :jester :jester :jester
shinobi - hahaha! you, my man, are The Voice of Reason[tm].

Quick Reply: Biggest Mistake of my life