C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh My Gosh, Are you in for a treat!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 08:56 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 319 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Seriously, I do not get super excited about a product unless it is warranted, and these new Rubber Mats from Lloyd's are unbelievable!!!

Brand new from Lloyds Mats, in stock at Southern Car Parts and ready to ship now!!!

We have been waiting since last summer for their release, and the they are finally here.

Lloyds Signature Series Rubber Mats

Signature Rubber is the only licensed custom fit, molded rubber emblem mat designed specifically for all Corvette C6 models. Lloyd's stylish design prominently displays the combination C6 Flags and Corvette word in a mat that provides unparalleled style, protection and durability. Premium materials and innovative engineering have been combined to create this perfect blend of form and function. Lloyd uses the highest quality blend of natural and synthetic rubber to create the most durable, abrasion-resistant material. The multicolor C6 logo design is permanently molded in the mat, not laminated, to provide years of exceptional appearance. With this great look and performance, Lloyd's Signature Rubber is a mat for all seasons.

Signature Rubber Corvette C6 Mats Key Features:

-Large five color double emblem C6 Flags & Corvette word.
-Exact fit to cover and protect the maximum floor area.
-Mats licensed and approved by General Motors.
-Blended natural and synthetic rubber creates outstanding wear characteristics, stays flexible and resists slipping.
-Contemporary "well" pattern and raised molded edge creates excellent capacity to capture spills and debris.
-Molded anchor points compatible with both generations of OEM fasteners.
-Engineered nibbed backing to help stabilized the mat placement.
-Anti Microbial properties inhibit growth of bacteria.
-UV stabilized material resists fading.
- Easily cleans with soap and water.
-Heavy material acts as additional road noise barrier.
-Warranty: 5 Years.

I promise you, this will be the best all weather floor mat (or heck decorative mat you have used in your C6). The mats are made of soft flexible rubber that weighs about 5 lbs per mat with a nibbed backing so they WILL NOT move around under your feet.

Hard to explain, but they are made of that type of rubber that is very soft and flexible but lasts forever (you know what I mean).

I am betting these are going to be the hottest product for a good while, and I see lots of products. No corners are cut, nothing is cheaply done. Simply to best looking, functional, and even great smelling, all weather mats on the planet for the Corvette.

Now they just need to do a cargo mat like this!!!

More info below.....

Lloyds Signature Corvette Rubber Mats

IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE FREE SHIPPING
Old 06-22-2016, 04:01 PM
OlyC6
Pro

Received 187 Likes on 139 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16-'17, '19

Originally Posted by LucaBrasi916
very nice product until I saw the price for 2 pieces of rubber? wow
The price of $99 for front-only is just about $15 more than other Lloyds mats (for other cars) that don't have the logo.

I live in WA State and have these in my FR-S and they work great.

I might get a set of these for times when I need "all-weather" mats.

Last edited by OlyC6; 06-22-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:04 PM
Dub Mc
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts

Very nice product.. I bought clear ones just for carpet protection.. They were priced very reasonable and fit like a flippen glove.. Thumbs up Lloyds.

Last edited by Dub Mc; 06-22-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:25 PM
parisdog
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got mine on order for my 07 corvette. Can't wait to get them!
Old 06-22-2016, 04:31 PM
Dub Mc
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts

I think you will be pleased.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:48 PM
snuggy
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

I have seen these around for quite some time already. They look great and the rubber should not dissuade anyone in a warm climate from buying them.
I'm on the fence as they would cost this Canuck almost $200cdn by the time they got to my door.

I would love to own them as they provide a very sporty look!!!
Old 09-10-2016, 03:16 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Dub Mc
Very nice product.. I bought clear ones just for carpet protection.. They were priced very reasonable and fit like a flippen glove.. Thumbs up Lloyds.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:57 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Seriously, I do not get super excited about a product unless it is warranted, and these new Rubber Mats from Lloyd's are unbelievable!!!

Brand new from Lloyds Mats, in stock at Southern Car Parts and ready to ship now!!!

We have been waiting since last summer for their release, and the they are finally here.

Lloyds Signature Series Rubber Mats

Newly added Lloyds Signature Rubber Cargo Mat

Signature Rubber is the only licensed custom fit, molded rubber emblem mat designed specifically for all Corvette C6 models. Lloyd's stylish design prominently displays the combination C6 Flags and Corvette word in a mat that provides unparalleled style, protection and durability. Premium materials and innovative engineering have been combined to create this perfect blend of form and function. Lloyd uses the highest quality blend of natural and synthetic rubber to create the most durable, abrasion-resistant material. The multicolor C6 logo design is permanently molded in the mat, not laminated, to provide years of exceptional appearance. With this great look and performance, Lloyd's Signature Rubber is a mat for all seasons.

Signature Rubber Corvette C6 Mats Key Features:

-Large five color double emblem C6 Flags & Corvette word.
-Exact fit to cover and protect the maximum floor area.
-Mats licensed and approved by General Motors.
-Blended natural and synthetic rubber creates outstanding wear characteristics, stays flexible and resists slipping.
-Contemporary "well" pattern and raised molded edge creates excellent capacity to capture spills and debris.
-Molded anchor points compatible with both generations of OEM fasteners.
-Engineered nibbed backing to help stabilized the mat placement.
-Anti Microbial properties inhibit growth of bacteria.
-UV stabilized material resists fading.
- Easily cleans with soap and water.
-Heavy material acts as additional road noise barrier.
-Warranty: 5 years.

I promise you, this will be the best all weather floor mat (or heck decorative mat you have used in your C6). The mats are made of soft flexible rubber that weighs about 5 lbs per mat with a nibbed backing so they WILL NOT move around under your feet.

Hard to explain, but they are made of that type of rubber that is very soft and flexible but lasts forever (you know what I mean).

I am betting these are going to be the hottest product for a good while, and I see lots of products. No corners are cut, nothing is cheaply done. Simply to best looking, functional, and even great smelling, all weather mats on the planet for the Corvette.

More info below.....

Lloyds Signature Corvette Rubber Mats

Special deal right until May 1st....You can save 30 Bucks and get the cargo mat and front mats together for one price that will save you 30 bucks is purchased separately. More info at the link above

IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE FREE SHIPPING
Old 12-31-2016, 05:59 PM
z06Don
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Wish they didn't have that huge logo

Quick Reply: Oh My Gosh, Are you in for a treat!!!!