Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2016 Z51 2lt 8A DSOM/Kalahari, 7700 miles, $48k

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 08:11 AM
cruzr6
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default SOLD: 2016 Z51 2lt 8A DSOM/Kalahari, 7700 miles, $48k

sold.

Before going to the internet auction houses ... I offer this:

2016 Corvette 2LT, A8, Z51, DSOM / Kalahari - $48,000

1G1YK2D78G5108212

I purchased this beautiful Florida titled and registered 2016 Corvette Desert Sunrise Orange Metallic exterior / Kalahari interior new from Huber Chevrolet, Omaha, NE in May 2016, w/ 17 delivery miles. The vehicle’s Year of Manufacturer date is 12 / 2015 and has an In-Service date of 05 / 2016. I am the vehicle’s original owner. Now at nearly 7,700 miles, it has received only GM documented service. It is in perfect working / driving condition with every button, switch, dial, or other component working as designed … no excuses. The original 3-year Bumper to Bumper warranty and 5-year / 60,000 GM Powertrain warranty remains in effect, and there are no GM re-calls on this vehicle.

The vehicle is equipped with the 2LT Equipment Group, Z51 Performance Group, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Navigation, and optional Machine Face Gloss Black Wheels that are in superb condition with no curb rash / nicks. The tires are its original Michelins Super Sports with 7 / 32nd's front and rear tread. The 8A has performed flawlessly.

Two Chevrolet dealerships have performed all service on the car (records included). Advance of mileage / time requirements, all fluids and filters are semi-annually inspected / replaced as required. The brakes, front and rear, are at 7mm thickness. There are zero issues w/ this vehicle; meaning no leaks of any description and everything performs as designed. It has been garage-parked its entire life. The vehicle’s sole owner upgrade is 3M window tinting (50% front and rear).

Bottom line – this is a beautiful, no-excuses touring car. It has no track time, no accidents, no paintwork, and upon your inquiry … a perfect Carfax report. Upon inspection you'll find this car to be a pristine example of a 2016 C7 Z51 8A in a unique and striking color combinations, that has all delivery paperwork & manuals, GM Build Sheet, Window Sticker, two fobs, and clear title in hand.

Reason for the sale … I’m on a serious hunt for a particular c7 Z06.

Please call / click with your questions or picture requests. Also, I should be able to assist w/ an East Coast delivery.

Thanks, Jeff / 703.409.1244-cell / gfbown@aol.com / 6 / 2018

Last edited by cruzr6; 06-17-2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: sold.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:00 AM
cruzr6
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cruzr6
sold.

Before going to the internet auction houses ... I offer this:

2016 Corvette 2LT, A8, Z51, DSOM / Kalahari - $48,000

1G1YK2D78G5108212

I purchased this beautiful Florida titled and registered 2016 Corvette Desert Sunrise Orange Metallic exterior / Kalahari interior new from Huber Chevrolet, Omaha, NE in May 2016, w/ 17 delivery miles. The vehicle’s Year of Manufacturer date is 12 / 2015 and has an In-Service date of 05 / 2016. I am the vehicle’s original owner. Now at nearly 7,700 miles, it has received only GM documented service. It is in perfect working / driving condition with every button, switch, dial, or other component working as designed … no excuses. The original 3-year Bumper to Bumper warranty and 5-year / 60,000 GM Powertrain warranty remains in effect, and there are no GM re-calls on this vehicle.

The vehicle is equipped with the 2LT Equipment Group, Z51 Performance Group, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Navigation, and optional Machine Face Gloss Black Wheels that are in superb condition with no curb rash / nicks. The tires are its original Michelins Super Sports with 7 / 32nd's front and rear tread. The 8A has performed flawlessly.

Two Chevrolet dealerships have performed all service on the car (records included). Advance of mileage / time requirements, all fluids and filters are semi-annually inspected / replaced as required. The brakes, front and rear, are at 7mm thickness. There are zero issues w/ this vehicle; meaning no leaks of any description and everything performs as designed. It has been garage-parked its entire life. The vehicle’s sole owner upgrade is 3M window tinting (50% front and rear).

Bottom line – this is a beautiful, no-excuses touring car. It has no track time, no accidents, no paintwork, and upon your inquiry … a perfect Carfax report. Upon inspection you'll find this car to be a pristine example of a 2016 C7 Z51 8A in a unique and striking color combinations, that has all delivery paperwork & manuals, GM Build Sheet, Window Sticker, two fobs, and clear title in hand.

Reason for the sale … I’m on a serious hunt for a particular c7 Z06.

Please call / click with your questions or picture requests. Also, I should be able to assist w/ an East Coast delivery.

Thanks, Jeff / 703.409.1244-cell / gfbown@aol.com / 6 / 2018
Car is sold.

Quick Reply: FS: 2016 Z51 2lt 8A DSOM/Kalahari, 7700 miles, $48k