C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

ZR1 Bumper Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2022, 04:58 PM
Thudux
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 30 Posts

Default ZR1 Bumper Conversion

Evening guys Have a question concern about the ZR1 bumper. Debating on getting it but was wondering if the side arches could no longer be installed with the conversion? Also to any of you guys out there that did it already what are your pros and cons about it? Thanks in advance!

My vette it would be going on.

Old 01-19-2022, 08:53 PM
Vegas Vette
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 138 Likes on 92 Posts

I did a year ago and love it my Z runs much cooler along with my cooling mods. It gets quite toasty out here in the desert in the summer. Fitment was good but I am a perfectionist so I tweaked it some for excellent fitment.
Old 01-19-2022, 08:59 PM
Thudux
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Vegas Vette
I did a year ago and love it my Z runs much cooler along with my cooling mods. It gets quite toasty out here in the desert in the summer. Fitment was good but I am a perfectionist so I tweaked it some for excellent fitment.
Nice what company did you go with? Wonder if they come with the carbon fiber lip
Old 01-19-2022, 10:24 PM
St.Char
Melting Slicks

Received 304 Likes on 174 Posts

Your car looks perfect the way it sits, and you know what they say about messing with perfection
Old 01-20-2022, 07:18 AM
TJay74
Safety Car

Received 336 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by St.Char
Your car looks perfect the way it sits, and you know what they say about messing with perfection
And you know what they say about perfection, it is always in the eye of the beholder.

If I ever have to replace my front nose I will be swapping over to the ZR1 nose as well. I like the more aggressive look of it and as said the extra cool air it allows to enter all of the coolers.

Get notified of new replies

To ZR1 Bumper Conversion

Quick Reply: ZR1 Bumper Conversion