Notices
C8 Z06/ZR1/Zora Discussion General Z06, ZR1 and Zora Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Wheel Designers

VIDEO: My C8 z06 stopped working…

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2024, 05:04 PM
noticket
Instructor

Received 86 Likes on 45 Posts

Y’all are too spiteful of someone making Z06 content. He made a title that would get clicks, that’s how YouTube life is. It was more entertaining than it deserved to be for a dead battery video.

I’m happy I now know where the frunk release is when the battery is dead.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:02 PM
mtraylor2001
Pro

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts

Well I read the title and immediately clicked the link. Mainly because I was worried about an issue I might have to deal with when my car finally gets built. Then when I watched it, I was like. This is a dead battery and kind of laughed, but realized I would have had to read the book or pdf to find where the key went as I didn't know. I was wondering where it was as you were checking the back etc, So it was some what informative and good to see someone working out the details on camera real time. He didn't have to do that. I also didn't know about removing the panels up front. So after some fast forwarding and what not. I got some really good info from the video. Maybe i can skip those sections in the book or online when I get the car. Would be nice for a follow up video to find out what drained it as I saw allot of cables hanging around and stuff plugged in.

Note: I could have missed some stuff as I was fast forwarding a bit, but I will support him. I didn't see any fowl play or anything, but I'm actually just not looking for something to complain about.

@m103114
Thank you for your video. It provided some entertainment while I'm waiting on my new Z. Keep em coming. I could really see that you were worried that it was something more serious at the start and was relieved it was just a battery.
Old 06-14-2024, 03:51 PM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,658 Likes on 1,756 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17, '21

Let’s play nice and stick to the subject vs attacking other members
The following users liked this post:
C8TOY (06-14-2024)

Quick Reply: VIDEO: My C8 z06 stopped working…