Northern California Northern California

For sale: C7 Z06 OEM chrome wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2024, 05:49 PM
Boat Racer
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Default For sale: C7 Z06 OEM chrome wheels

SOLD! I have a set of 4 C7-Z06 OEM chrome wheels (with center caps) for sale for local pick up in the Gilroy/

San Jose, CA area. They came off my 2017 Z06 in 2021 when I installed new BC Forged wheels on the car. The wheels have the original Michelin Pilot Super Sport run flats mounted on them. I removed the wheels and tires when the car had 14K miles on it and they have been stored in my garage since then. The wheels have no cracks, nicks or scratches and are in perfect condition. The tires are too old to be used for anything but storage or short, slow drives due to their age. I don't want to remove the tires prior to the sale so as to not risk any wheel damage. Asking price is $1,000 OBO.

Last edited by Boat Racer; 01-07-2024 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added Sold!
Old 01-09-2024, 12:38 PM
Bayshore Vette
@c7gsm7vert

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 742 Likes on 390 Posts

Originally Posted by Boat Racer
SOLD! I have a set of 4 C7-Z06 OEM chrome wheels (with center caps) for sale for local pick up in the Gilroy/

San Jose, CA area. They came off my 2017 Z06 in 2021 when I installed new BC Forged wheels on the car. The wheels have the original Michelin Pilot Super Sport run flats mounted on them. I removed the wheels and tires when the car had 14K miles on it and they have been stored in my garage since then. The wheels have no cracks, nicks or scratches and are in perfect condition. The tires are too old to be used for anything but storage or short, slow drives due to their age. I don't want to remove the tires prior to the sale so as to not risk any wheel damage. Asking price is $1,000 OBO.
Congrats on the sale. I didn't have the guts to sell my OEM GS wheels as they already cracked in multiple places. I got $45.00 for the set of four at the local metal recycler. I'm just happy I didn't pay the $500 for them from GM! And yes, my insurance (Grundy) paid for my replacements (GM OEM ZR1 wheels).
The following users liked this post:
Boat Racer (01-09-2024)

Quick Reply: For sale: C7 Z06 OEM chrome wheels