Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Dodge Viper GTS with B&B exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
AxerJk
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Dodge Viper GTS with B&B exhaust

The audio came out excellent on this one. This is the car to experience true torque!

Chris

Old 10-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 586 Likes on 401 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Sounds bad azz great video. I just picked up a 2009 600 HP Viper Coupe, silver and black VOI 10. Car is a COMPLETE animal, but your video makes me think that I want to ditch my Corsa Catbacks and get some B&Bs (as the Corsas are fairly high pitched sounding, and that is why they have no interior drone).
Old 10-07-2013, 07:16 AM
AxerJk
Instructor

Originally Posted by Mopar Jimmy
Sounds bad azz great video. I just picked up a 2009 600 HP Viper Coupe, silver and black VOI 10. Car is a COMPLETE animal, but your video makes me think that I want to ditch my Corsa Catbacks and get some B&Bs (as the Corsas are fairly high pitched sounding, and that is why they have no interior drone).
Thanks man! It makes me happy when my videos inspire people to try something new. I'm not sure I've heard the Corsa on a Viper, so I'll be on the lookout for that.

Chris
Old 10-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Here you go bro, video of Corsas and high flow cats on a 2008 Viper SRT 10. This video motivated me to go with the Corsas, especially since the Corsas are the only Viper catback that will give 0 drone. After having B&B Bullets on my old C6 Z for 3 years I was read for a drone free cockpit for once.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:49 PM
AxerJk
Instructor

Thank you for posting that, I REALLY like the sound of the Corsa! I think I'm going to have to find a Viper with a Corsa to do a video shoot with. I've heard that sound before, but never knew what exhaust was making it.

I can see how having a drone free cockpit would make for much more pleasant long distance drives. It makes for one massive headache after a while.

Chris
Old 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by AxerJk
Thank you for posting that, I REALLY like the sound of the Corsa! I think I'm going to have to find a Viper with a Corsa to do a video shoot with. I've heard that sound before, but never knew what exhaust was making it.

I can see how having a drone free cockpit would make for much more pleasant long distance drives. It makes for one massive headache after a while.

Chris

Get notified of new replies

To Dodge Viper GTS with B&B exhaust

Quick Reply: Dodge Viper GTS with B&B exhaust