Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Had my vette detailed. WOW

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM
NW94Z
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ieatyllwcryns
my wife made that mistake while i was gone on business a year ago... i coulda strangled her, it took me a LONG time to undo the damage those brushes did
The brushes don't do any damage. I have three coats of Rejex on the paint and everything just slides right off.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by NW94Z
Yeah but I have like 17 more free Brown Bear car washes courtesy of All Star auto glass and besides I can be in and out of the dang car wash in like 5 minutes followed by a 100 mph blast down the freeway to dry it and I'm finished. You guys spend hours cleaning when you could be driving.
It may be blasphemy .... but it's true. Mine's a daily driver and I wash it every weekend ... half are by hand but .....half are through the buffalo carwash.

You guys spend too many hours cleaning when you should be driving
Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 AM
NW94Z
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody
It may be blasphemy .... but it's true. Mine's a daily driver and I wash it every weekend ... half are by hand but .....half are through the buffalo carwash.

You guys spend too many hours cleaning when you should be driving
Just for the record I was kidding about using the car wash on the Z or any of my cars for that matter except for the TB. BTW how someone chooses to care for their car is none of my business. I've seen your expression while caring for your car Mark and it's truly one I hope all Corvette owners share.

Quick Reply: Had my vette detailed. WOW