Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Ricks Camaro (Ecklers) worst vender I have delt with.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 01:06 PM
1320n12
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ricks Camaro (Ecklers) worst vender I have delt with.

Ricks Camaro an Ecklers company is one of the worst vendors i have ever delt with. Ordered door seals, were on back order for around 2 months, which i understand it happens. I finally do get them and guess what wrong part. So I call to try and get it resolved was told a tech will call me,never did.I call back next morning I get the same story,it takes me 3 or 4 calls and 3 days to finally get some help,tells me not sure what happened but we will issue a call tag to send back,then they want me to take it to fedex witch is 30+ miles away.
Told him thats not reasonable so he says will have them stop by my shop. So he proceeds to check on the correct part, I wanted them to go pull it and make sure Im getting correct part this time,well guess what out of stock again it will be at least another month before I see another one. cancelling the order and will never deal with again. I can get better customer service at Walmart.

Quick Reply: Ricks Camaro (Ecklers) worst vender I have delt with.